Do I need to be fit?
- Absolutely not. You can start at any fitness level. You may not do everything, and that's ok. You just rest when you need to.
Will people see me exercising?
You'll be in a safe environment will all of the support you need.
In group classes everyone will be so busy doing what they do best that no one will mind if you take an extra rest during the session. You do you!
- With our Female Group Fitness classes it's just us ladies working-out together. The odd early riser will be walking past, but they'll be in awe of you working out.
How long are the sessions?
My studio is situated in a cul-de-sac so the passerby are my friendly neighbours and the local kids rolling past on their skateboards. Other than that it'll just be me taking care of you.
- All Female Group Fitness sessions are 45min.
Can I bring my baby/child?
Personal Training sessions vary between 30min or 45min. These options are available to best fit in with your timetable.
Do I have to do all of the exercises?
I know how tricky it can be to find a babysitter or to organise the kids during school holidays, you're welcome to bring them with.
I'm more than happy to hold your little one during the session too, and you can feel free to stop and attend to their needs if necessary.
To lead by example is one of the most powerful ways to teach. Show them how you care for yourself and prioritise your health so that you can be the best mum for them.
- NO. You'll do the exercises that are right for your body. There are so many different levels the exercises can be adjusted to to suit your fitness level and ability.
What do I need to bring?
- Female Group Fitness: a bottle of water, sweat towel and yoga mat (this is for hygiene reasons, a cheap Kmart one will do the trick)
How do I sign up?
Personal Training: a bottle of water and sweat towel
You are more than welcome to bring the kids and anything and everything they require too!
- Either text or call, and I will answer any questions you have about getting started.